Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Epic Fail


i've been in a big art slump lately. or, at least, it really feels like it. i'm not happy with anything i draw. i'm not happy with a lot of stuff right now...
i really really associate myself with Shuichi. haha. that's so gay, i know. but i do. like Shuichi, i can't get anything done without people encouraging me and boosting my confidence up... either that or someone has to practically put a gun to my head and force me to do it.
when i get my hair cut boyishly short, its because i'm emulating him. but i also don't mind when it gets longer, so i can put it in a sloppy ponytail... also like him. ahahahaha. isn't that stupid? ahh...

hey, you should watch the anime "Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann."
i'm really picky about the anime i like these days, but this one is pretty badass.

No comments: