Friday, January 16, 2009

Listen Up, Pooh


Hopefully next week, I'll have time to be able to draw again.

Here's a quick drawing of the Joker and his girlfriend, Harley Quinn. I stumbled on some drawings from these "Batman the Animated Series" comic-thangs. Holy crap they are so freaking adorable. and I must have them. D:
Ever since discovering it, I've been wanting to draw some Batman arts. Anything drawn by Bruce Timm is automatically wonderful. I plan to make a whole LJ post about it sometime.

4 comments:

rory said...

Wow. For a "quick" drawing it is excellent, nice touch of the show's style with a little bit of somethin' somethin' thrown in, very nice, Val.

Bob said...

this is very rad.

Greg said...

Gee I wonder why you have no time to draw? Hehehe. This is awesome!

Victoria said...

i love this :)