Sunday, November 21, 2010

ilu~


so, i was checking my DeviantArt account today,
and i noticed that i suddenly had a paid account!
and then i noticed that my lovely drawinks had given me one!
THANK YOUUUUU! AHHHH! ♥
i have no idea how long this has gone unnoticed for... hopefully not long!
so of course i dropped everything i was doing and immediately had to draw giftarts ;__;
(this was waaaay long-overdue anyways!)
so here is his new character Varg.
he is so super-manly, but with such lovely hair~
(which is the best type of character ever, in my opinion.)
thank you so much, my darling! hohoho!

2 comments:

rory said...

Sweet drawins' Val.

KAHNEHTEH said...

This is an impressive gallery of drawings. I am very envious of your skills and color sense. Thank you for the kind words you've left on my blog. Please keep up the good work and I hope the best for you in all of your professional endeavors.


Eric.