Tuesday, August 21, 2007

With or Without You


Some of you might not realize what this is... don't worry. I'm sure you'll figure it out in no time.
For those of you who DO realize what this is... YES. I finally decided to do it. The time has finally come. :0
I figured as long as I was doing doujinshis for fun, I might as well [re]do the one I love most. I already have drawn (quite literally) 200 pages of this comic, but it's drawn on paper/pencil/ink. And I vowed to never show anyone ever. (My sister Janna is the only one who ever saw any of it.) But if I'm recreating it on the computer, then I'll recreate it in a way I'm not too ashamed to show I guess haha.
I must warn you now, this comic is even MORE girly than the HP comic. SO. INSANELY. GIRLY. hahaha. So watch out.
I don't plan on abandoning the HP doujinshi! Nonono! It's all in good fun. I figure I'll keep the two around, and just work on the one I most feel like at the moment. Ahh... should I really be rewarding my fickle whims? :C

1 comment:

Anndor said...

Yay yay yay! We finally get to seeee! :D

*coughyoushouldalsofinishCatchMecoughcough*